Wisconsin Energy (WEC), through its subsidiaries, provides utility services such as distributing electric, gas, steam and water. It was recently trading off by a penny at $32.31 after hitting a 52-week high of $32.61 earlier in the day.
Today's Range: $32.29-$32.61
52-Week Range: $27-$32.61
Volume: 413,000Wisconsin Energy has a market cap of $7.6 billion and a short ratio of 4.2. It trades at a P/E of 14.8 and yields 3.2%. Of 14 analysts covering the stock, six rate it a buy, and eight rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings' has an A- buy rating on Wisconsin Energy, earning it a spot on the top-rated integrated utilities stocks list.
Pizza Inn Holdings (PZZI) and its subsidiaries operate and franchise pizza buffet, delivery, carry-out and express restaurants domestically and internationally. It was recently trading up 21 cents, or 5%, at $4.45 after hitting a 52-week high of $4.57 earlier in the day. Today's Range: $4.25-$4.57 52-Week Range: $1.85-$4.57 Volume: 84,000 Pizza Inn has a market cap of $34 billion and a short ratio of 0.3, and it trades at a P/E of 24.9. TheStreet Ratings' has a B buy rating on the stock.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV