DHT Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: DHT) will release its third quarter 2011 earnings before market open on Tuesday October 25, 2011 and will host a conference call at 8:00 a.m. (EDT) on Tuesday October 25, 2011 to discuss the results for the quarter. Individuals can access the call by dialing 1 877 249 9037 within the United States, 23162771 within Norway and +44 207 136 5054 for international callers. The passcode is “DHT”. A live webcast of the conference call will be available in the Investor Relations section on DHT's website at http://www.dhtankers.com.
A replay of the call will be available shortly after the call ends, through November 8, 2011. To access the replay, dial 1 866 932 5017 within the United States, 21000498 within Norway or +44 207 111 1244 for international callers and enter 7243020# as the pass code.
About DHT Holdings, Inc. (“DHT”)
DHT operates a fleet of 12 double-hull crude oil tankers, of which 11 are wholly owned by the company. The fleet consists of six VLCCs, two Suezmax tankers and four Aframax tankers. Eight of the vessels are on medium-term time charters, two are on long-term bareboat charters and two are operating in the Tankers International Pool. For further information: www.dhtankers.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV