NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Compass Diversified Holdings Shares of Bene (NYSE:CODI) is tomorrow, October 21, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 36 cents per share. At a price of $13.60 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 10.4%. The average volume for Compass Diversified Holdings Shares of Bene has been 308,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Compass Diversified Holdings Shares of Bene has a market cap of $646.2 million and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. Shares are down 22.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Compass Diversified Holdings is a public investment firm specializing in acquiring controlling stakes in small to middle market companies. The firm seeks to make middle market and buyout investments.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about CODI
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV