Carpenter Technology Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (CRS)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Carpenter Technology Corporation (NYSE:CRS) is tomorrow, October 21, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 18 cents per share. At a price of $47.82 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.4%. The average volume for Carpenter Technology has been 531,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. Carpenter Technology has a market cap of $2.2 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. Shares are up 19.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Carpenter Technology Corporation engages in the manufacturing, fabrication, and distribution of specialty metals. The company's Advanced Metals Operations segment offers metal alloys, stainless steels, and titanium in the form of small bars and rods, wire, narrow strip, and powder. The company has a P/E ratio of 31.5, equal to the average industrial industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV