CLEVELAND, Oct. 20, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of The Sherwin-Williams Company (NYSE: SHW) declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.365 per common share, payable on December 2, 2011, to shareholders of record on November 18, 2011.
In addition, the Board of Directors authorized the Company to purchase an additional 20 million shares of the Company's common stock for treasury. The purchases will be made from time to time for general corporate purposes.
Bob WellsSenior Vice President, Corporate Communications and Public AffairsSherwin-WilliamsDirect: 216.566.2244 email@example.comMike ConwayDirector, Corporate Communications and Investor RelationsSherwin-WilliamsDirect: 216.515.4393Pager: 216.422.3751 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE The Sherwin-Williams Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV