Curis, Inc. (NASDAQ:CRIS), a drug development company seeking to develop proprietary targeted medicines for cancer treatment, today announced that the Company will release its third quarter financial results on Thursday, October 27, 2011 before the market opens. The Company will also hold a conference call on the same day at 9:00 A.M. EDT to discuss: (i) vismodegib (GDC-0449, RG3616), a hedgehog pathway inhibitor under collaboration with Genentech, (ii) CUDC-101, CUDC-907, Debio 0932 and other network-targeted cancer programs, (iii) its financial results as of and for the three- and nine-month periods ended September 30, 2011, and (iv) additional corporate activities. Daniel Passeri, President and Chief Executive Officer of Curis, will host the call.
To access the live conference call, please call (800) 798-2796 from the United States or Canada or (617) 614-6204 from other locations, shortly before 9:00 A.M. EDT. The conference ID number is 77610194. The conference call can also be accessed on the Curis website at www.curis.com in the Investors section. Replay will be available approximately two hours after the completion of the call and through 5:00 P.M. EDT, Thursday, August 4, 2011. To access the replay, please call (888) 286-8010 from the United States or Canada or (617) 801-6888 from other locations and reference the conference ID number 73522626.
About Curis, Inc.
Curis is a drug development company that is committed to leveraging its
innovative signaling pathway drug technologies to seek to create new
targeted small molecule drug candidates for cancer. Curis is building
upon its previous experiences in targeting signaling pathways, including
in the Hedgehog pathway, in its effort to develop proprietary targeted
cancer programs. For more information, visit Curis' website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV