Zygo Corporation Stock Upgraded (ZIGO)
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 20.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 49.9%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- ZIGO has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 3.38, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Electronic Equipment, Instruments & Components industry and the overall market, ZYGO CORP's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for ZYGO CORP is rather high; currently it is at 52.80%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 14.30% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $7.85 million or 11.56% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, ZYGO CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -69.91%.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts