NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Checkpoint Systems Inc. fell 21.5 percent to $11.31.
Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd. fell 18.5 percent to $46.51.
Demand Media Inc. fell 13.4 percent to $5.62.Comerica Inc. fell 10.5 percent to $23.13. AuRico Gold Inc. fell 9.5 percent to $9.10. Western Digital Corp. fell 9.3 percent to $24.44. Overseas Shipholding Group fell 9.2 percent to $13.30. Endeavour Silver Corp. fell 9.2 percent to $9.04. Chemtura Corp. fell 8.6 percent to $10.64. Piper Jaffray Cos fell 8.6 percent to $18.45.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV