Crown Holdings Inc (CCK): Today's Featured Consumer Non-Durables Winner
The consumer non-durables industry closed the day down 1.2%. Tandy Brands Accessories (TBAC), China Xiniya Fashion (XNY), Parlux Fragrances Inc (PARL), and MOD-PAC Corporation (MPAC) were all winners today within the consumer non-durables industry with Crown Holdings Inc (CCK) being today's featured consumer non-durables winner. Crown Holdings Inc rose 32 cents (1%) to $32.88 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.4 million shares of Crown Holdings Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. Crown Holdings, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of packaging products for consumer goods. Crown Holdings Inc has a market cap of $4.9 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.7, above the average consumer non-durables industry P/E ratio of 16.1 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 3.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Crown as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, revenue growth and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including weak operating cash flow and poor profit margins.
- You can view the full Crown Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV