Scientific Learning Corporation (NASDAQ: SCIL) today announced that it will issue its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2011 after the market close on Thursday, November 3, 2011. Scientific Learning will host a conference call to discuss the results at 1:30 pm Pacific Time on the same day.
To access the call, please dial 866-652-3154 (domestic) or 706-634-7311 (international) and use conference ID # 16848151 at least 10 minutes prior to the commencement of the call to ensure your participation. A live webcast will also be available on the Investor Information portion of the Company’s website at www.scilearn.com/company/investor-information.
An audio replay of this call will be available until November 10, 2011 by dialing 855-859-2056 (domestic) or 404-537-3406 (international) using replay Conference ID # 16848151.
Scientific Learning makes its third quarter 2011 results webcast available to the general public in accordance with the Securities and Exchange Commission’s fair disclosure policies.About Scientific Learning Corporation We accelerate learning by applying proven research on how the brain learns. Scientific Learning’s results are demonstrated in over 200 research studies and protected by over 55 patents. Learners can realize achievement gains of 1 - 2 years in as little as 8 - 12 weeks and maintain an accelerated rate of learning even after the programs end. Today, learners have used nearly 3 million Scientific Learning software products, which apply “Brain Fitness” principles to the areas of English language and reading. We provide our offerings directly to parents, K–12 schools and learning centers, and in more than 40 countries around the world. For more information, visit http://www.scilearn.com/ or call toll-free 888-358-0212.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV