Cirrus Logic, Inc. (Nasdaq: CRUS), a leader in high-precision analog and digital signal processing components, today posted its second quarter, fiscal year 2012 financial results and business outlook on its investor relations website at http://investor.cirrus.com .
Cirrus Logic will host a live Q&A session at 6:00 p.m. EDT on Wednesday, Oct. 19, 2011, to answer questions related to its financial results and business outlook. Shareholders who would like to submit a question to be addressed during the call are requested to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A live webcast of the Q&A session can be accessed on the Cirrus Logic website, and a replay will be available approximately one hour following its completion, or by calling (303) 590-3030, or toll-free at (800) 406-7325 (Access Code: 4478182).
Reported Financial Results
- Revenue of $101.6 million
- Gross margin of 53.5 percent
- GAAP operating expenses were $36.4 million
- Non-GAAP operating expenses of $32.1 million
- Revenue is expected to range between $102 million and $108 million;
- Gross margin is expected to be between 53 percent and 55 percent; and
- Combined R&D and SG&A expenses are expected to range between $37 million and $39 million, which includes approximately $3 million in share-based compensation and amortization of acquisition-related intangibles expenses.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV