NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Checkpoint Systems Inc. fell 23.5 percent to $11.02.
Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd. fell 17.6 percent to $47.03.
Demand Media Inc. fell 16.5 percent to $5.42.Knoll Inc. fell 11.6 percent to $14.00. Western Digital Corp. fell 9.5 percent to $24.39. Comerica Inc. fell 9.1 percent to $23.51. AuRico Gold Inc. fell 7.4 percent to $9.31. Overseas Shipholding Group fell 7.3 percent to $13.57. Rockwood Holdings Inc. fell 6.8 percent to $40.49. Chemtura Corp. fell 6.6 percent to $10.87.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV