To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Wednesday evening.
Cree (CREE): "There will be no revival of Cree. The numbers are terrible there. It's a sell, sell, sell."
International Paper (IP): "I like that 4% yield. "ATP Oil & Gas (ATPG): "No. Why not got go with ConocoPhillips (COP) with that 4% yield or Total SA (TOT)?" Chesapeake Energy (CHK): "I think they have a lot of cash and great cash flow. They're electric." Abbott Laboratories (ABT): "I love the company. I want to buy that stock right now, right here." Campus Crest Communities (CCG): "That's a great real estate trust. It yields 6%; stick with that one." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV