OAKVILLE, ON, Oct. 19, 2011 /PRNewswire/ - Tim Hortons Inc. (TSX: THI, NYSE: THI) today announced the planned timing of its third quarter 2011 results and conference call.
The Company plans to release its third quarter 2011 results on Thursday, November 10 th, 2011 before market open. A conference call to discuss the results is scheduled on November 10 th, 2011 at 2:30 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time). The dial-in number is (416) 641-6712 or (800) 785-6502. No access code is required. A simultaneous web cast of the call, including presentation material, will be available on the Company's investor relations website at www.timhortons-invest.com. A replay of the call will be available until November 17 th, 2011 and can be accessed at (416) 626-4100 or (800) 558-5253. The call replay reservation number is 21542692. The call will also be archived for a period of approximately one-year in the Events and Presentations section of the Company's investor relations website.
Tim Hortons Inc. Overview
Tim Hortons is one of the largest publicly-traded restaurant chains in North America based on market capitalization, and the largest in Canada. Operating in the quick service segment of the restaurant industry, Tim Hortons appeals to a broad range of consumer tastes, with a menu that includes premium coffee, flavored cappuccinos, specialty teas, home-style soups, fresh sandwiches, wraps, hot breakfast sandwiches and fresh baked goods, including our trademark donuts. As of July 3 rd, 2011, Tim Hortons had 3,811 systemwide restaurants, including 3,189 in Canada and 622 in the United States. More information about the Company is available at www.timhortons.com.SOURCE Tim Hortons Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV