The Board of Directors of AptarGroup, Inc. (NYSE: ATR) today declared a quarterly cash dividend of $.22 per share, payable November 30, 2011, to shareholders of record as of November 9, 2011.
As previously announced, AptarGroup will hold a conference call on Thursday, October 27, 2011, at 9:00 a.m. CDT to discuss the Company’s third quarter results for 2011. The Company plans to announce its third quarter results after trading on the New York Stock Exchange has closed on Wednesday, October 26, 2011. The conference call will last approximately one hour. Interested parties are invited to listen to a live webcast by visiting the Investor Relations page of the AptarGroup web site at www.aptar.com. Replay of the conference call can also be accessed on the Investor Relations page of the web site.
AptarGroup, Inc. is a leading global supplier of a broad range of
innovative dispensing systems for the personal care, fragrance,
cosmetic, pharmaceutical, household, food, and beverage markets.
AptarGroup is headquartered in Crystal Lake, Illinois, with
manufacturing facilities in North America, Europe, Asia and South
America. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV