Community Trust Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: CTBI):
|(in thousands except per share data)||
| 9 Months
| 9 Months
|Earnings per share||$||0.70||$||0.59||$||0.55||$||1.89||$||1.56|
|Earnings per share—diluted||$||0.70||$||0.58||$||0.55||$||1.89||$||1.56|
|Return on average assets||1.20%||1.03%||1.04%||1.11%||1.00%|
|Return on average equity||11.75%||10.23%||9.95%||10.99%||9.62%|
|Tangible common equity||8.44%||8.35%||8.58%||8.44%||8.58%|
|Dividends declared per share||$||0.310||$||0.305||$||0.305||$||0.920||$||0.905|
|Book value per share||$||23.44||$||22.87||$||22.01||$||23.44||$||22.01|
|Weighted average shares||15,318||15,308||15,239||15,307||15,223|
|Weighted average shares—diluted||15,339||15,332||15,275||15,331||15,260|
Community Trust Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: CTBI) reports earnings of $10.7 million, or $0.70 per basic share, compared to $8.5 million, or $0.55 per basic share, earned during the third quarter of 2010 and $9.0 million, or $0.59 per basic share, earned during the second quarter 2011. Earnings for the nine months ended September 30, 2011 increased 21.6% to $28.9 million, or $1.89 per basic share, from the $23.8 million, or $1.56 per basic share, earned during the nine months ended September 30, 2010.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV