- Consolidated revenues of $16.5 million for the third quarter of 2011, a 2.6% decrease compared to the third quarter of 2010.
- Comparable store sales decrease of 5.7% for the third quarter of 2011, and 4.4% for the nine month period then ended, as compared to the applicable prior year periods.
- Net loss of $2.8 million for the third quarter of 2011, including an extraordinary loss of $393 thousand related to a flood casualty from Tropical Storm Irene, compared to net loss of $1.9 million for the third quarter of 2010.
- Adjusted EBITDA net loss for the third quarter of 2011 of $2.0 million, compared to Adjusted EBITDA net loss in the third quarter of 2010 of $1.4 million (See accompanying schedule for reconciliation of non-GAAP Adjusted EBITDA to net loss for the period).
- The opening of eleven temporary Halloween stores in September, bringing the number of iParty storefronts this Halloween season to 63 from 62 last year.
- Five year extension on improved economic terms to the Company’s existing revolving credit facility, including lower margins on borrowings and reduced reserves.
IParty Corp. Announces Third Quarter 2011 Financial Results And Extension Of Revolving Credit Facility
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.