Temple-Inland Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2011 Results
Fourth quarter 2011 maintenance related downtime is estimated to be approximately 22,000 tons. Box shipments in fourth quarter are typically lower than third quarter by approximately 15,000 to 20,000 tons due to fewer shipping days.
|Third Quarter||Second Quarter|
Segment Operating Income ($ in millions)
Building Products segment operating results improved in third quarter 2011 compared with second quarter 2011 primarily due to higher gypsum and particleboard prices. Operating results improved in third quarter 2011 compared with third quarter 2010 primarily due to higher gypsum and particleboard prices and higher particleboard volumes.
Fourth quarter volumes for all building products are typically lower compared with third quarter due to seasonality.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV