Temple-Inland Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2011 Results
Temple-Inland Inc. (NYSE:TIN) today reported third quarter 2011 net income of $6 million, or $0.05 per diluted share, compared with second quarter 2011 net income of $19 million, or $0.17 per diluted share, and third quarter 2010 net income of $125 million, or $1.13 per diluted share. Third quarter 2011 net income excluding special items was $21 million, or $0.18 per diluted share.
|Third Quarter||Second Quarter|
|Net income per share||$0.05||$1.13||$0.17|
|Adjustment for special items||$0.13||($0.72||)||$0.04|
|Net income per share, excluding special items||$0.18||$0.41||$0.21|
Net debt at third quarter-end 2011 was $610 million, down $80 million compared with second quarter-end 2011 net debt of $690 million.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV