Bluefly Introduces A New Diamond Collection
Bluefly (NASDAQ Capital Market: BFLY) introduces a new collection of diamond jewelry available for purchase online. Known for their wide selection of designer goods at unsurpassable discounts, Bluefly now offers customers the chance to complete their look with diamonds at an unbeatable 40-50% off retail prices.
Bluefly’s diamond collection features exquisite cuts and designer pieces by respected industry brands including Julieri, Colette Nicolai, Elements by KC Designs, and Kwiat. A red carpet favorite, Kwiat’s brilliant stones have sparkled on everyone from Natalie Portman to Olivia Wilde, Jennifer Hudson, and Tina Fey. On Bluefly, discerning diamond customers will find Kwiat’s incandescent pendants and chandelier earrings.
For the Diamond Girl who prefers fun fashion pieces, Bluefly stocks Elements by KC Designs’ pendants bearing words and initials; and is the exclusive online retailer of Julieri’s stackable rings, noted pavé pieces, and colored stones. Fashionistas can also add a touch of bling with classic martini set studs, solitaire pendants, and tennis bracelets by Colette Nicolai, also exclusively available on Bluefly.
With a varied selection of designer diamonds, Bluefly is truly a one stop shopping destination for a head-to-toe look at an incredible hook-up. Buying diamonds has never been easier—especially with prices starting at just $378 on Bluefly.com.For further information and questions concerning Bluefly’s new diamond collection, please contact Amanda Harding, People’s Revolution, firstname.lastname@example.org, 212-274-0400. Tags: Bluefly, Diamonds, Kwiat, Julieri, Colette Nicolai, Elements by KC Designs, chandelier earrings, stackable rings, pavé diamonds, colored stones, pendants, jewelry, Natalie Portman, Olivia Wilde, Jennifer Hudson, Tina Fey Like Bluefly on Facebook | Follow Bluefly on Twitter
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV