Penson Worldwide Inc. (PNSN): Today's Featured Financial Services Loser
The financial services industry closed the day up 2.5%. SGOCO Group (SGOC), Merriman Holdings Inc (MERR), Security National Financial Corporation (SNFCA), and Intervest Bancshares Corporation (IBCA) were all decliners today within the financial services industry with Penson Worldwide Inc (PNSN) being today's featured financial services loser. Penson Worldwide Inc fell 6 cents (-4.1%) to $1.39 on average volume. Throughout the day, 227,555 shares of Penson Worldwide Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 197,700 shares. Penson Worldwide, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides a range of critical securities and futures processing infrastructure products and services to the financial services industry. Penson Worldwide Inc has a market cap of $41.1 million and is part of the financial sector. Shares are down 70.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates Penson Worldwide as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, generally weak debt management, disappointing return on equity, generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself and feeble growth in its earnings per share.
- You can view the full Penson Worldwide Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV