Midas Inc. (MDS): Today's Featured Wholesale Loser
The wholesale industry closed the day up 1.4%. China Armco Metals Inc (CNAM), Tessco Technologies (TESS), Navarre Corporation (NAVR), and Ingram Micro Inc (IM) were all decliners today within the wholesale industry with Midas Inc (MDS) being today's featured wholesale loser. Midas Inc fell 22 cents (-2.4%) to $8.83 on light volume. Throughout the day, 37,987 shares of Midas Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 73,200 shares. Midas, Inc. provides retail automotive services through franchised or company-operated shops primarily in the United States, Canada, and Europe. It sells Midas, SpeeDee, and Midas-SpeeDee co-branded franchises. Midas Inc has a market cap of $128.7 million and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 10.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates Midas as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, increase in net income and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including generally poor debt management, disappointing return on equity and weak operating cash flow.
- You can view the full Midas Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV