Hutchinson Technology (HTCH): Today's Featured Computer Hardware Loser
The computer hardware industry closed the day up 1.8%. Lantronix Inc (LTRX), Radcom (RDCM), Socket Mobile Inc (SCKT), and International Business Machines (IBM) were all decliners today within the computer hardware industry with Hutchinson Technology (HTCH) being today's featured computer hardware loser. Hutchinson Technology fell 3 cents (-1.6%) to $1.82 on light volume. Throughout the day, 121,709 shares of Hutchinson Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 228,700 shares. Hutchinson Technology Incorporated engages in the design, development, manufacture, and supply of suspension assemblies for disk drives. It operates in two divisions, Disk Drive Components and BioMeasurement. Hutchinson Technology has a market cap of $43.7 million and is part of the technology sector. Shares are down 50.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates Hutchinson Technology as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its disappointing return on equity, weak operating cash flow, poor profit margins and generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full Hutchinson Technology Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV