BARNSLEY, England, Oct. 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- MAM Software Group (OTC Bulletin Board: MAMS) is pleased to announce that Eastern Automotive Warehousing, a New Brunswick, Canada-based warehouse distributor and member of the Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance, has selected Group subsidiary MAM Software Inc.'s Autopart software to replace its legacy point-of-sale and business management system.
Eastern Automotive has been serving the Fredericton, New Brunswick area for over 95 years. The operation consists of three company stores and a main warehouse which also services independent jobbers in the Atlantic region of Canada. Eastern Automotive is the latest in a growing number of Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance members to select MAM Software as its technology partner.
Autopart is a versatile management application designed to address the needs of auto parts warehouses and jobbers. Employing the latest Microsoft technology, it will provide Eastern Automotive with a robust business environment that seamlessly integrates sales, inventory, accounting and reporting processes."We wanted the best possible system for our business," said David Vaughan, Vice President of Eastern. "We knew that we were making a 15 year decision, so we carefully considered our options before selecting Autopart. It can be a difficult decision to change software companies when you have been with the same one for a long period of time. However, we liked the advantages that came with the new technology of Autopart as well as the partner approach of MAM Software." MAM Software Inc. President Brian Allibon is excited about the new business relationship. "Eastern Automotive Warehousing will be a valued customer for MAM Software. As an established business, they are respected in the Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance and continue to seek out ways to improve their operation. We look forward to working with them as their technology partner."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV