Overseas Shipholding Group To Announce Third Quarter 2011 Results On November 1, 2011
Overseas Shipholding Group, Inc. (NYSE: OSG), a market leader in providing energy transportation services, today announced that it plans to release third quarter 2011 results before market open on Tuesday, November 1, 2011 and host a conference call the same day at 11:00 a.m. ET. All interested parties are invited to participate by calling (877) 941-8416 within the United States and (480) 629-9808 for international calls.
A webcast of the conference call and an accompanying slide presentation will be available on the Company’s website at www.osg.com in the Investor Relations, Webcasts and Presentations section. The webcast will be available for 90 days.
An audio replay of the call will be available at 2:00 p.m. ET through midnight, November 8, 2011 by calling (877) 870-5176 within the United States or (858) 384-5517 for international calls. The pass code for the replay is 4481374.
About OSGOverseas Shipholding Group, Inc. (NYSE: OSG), a Dow Jones Transportation Index company, is one of the largest publicly traded tanker companies in the world. As a market leader in global energy transportation services for crude oil and petroleum products in the U.S. and International Flag markets, OSG is committed to setting high standards of excellence for its quality, safety and environmental programs. OSG is recognized as one of the world’s most customer-focused marine transportation companies and is headquartered in New York City, NY. More information is available at www.osg.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV