PLANO, Texas, Oct. 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- ViewPoint Financial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:VPFG), (the "Company") today announced that it plans to release its third quarter 2011 results after the close of the market on Thursday, October 27, 2011. The earnings release, along with the Company's Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended September 30, 2011, will be available on the Company's website, www.viewpointfinancialgroup.com. The Company will also host an investor conference call to review the results on Friday, October 28, 2011, at 10 a.m. Central Time. Participants are asked to call (toll-free) 1-877-317-6789 at least five minutes prior to the call. International participants are asked to call 1-412-317-6789 and participants in Canada are asked to call (toll-free) 1-866-605-3852.
The call and corresponding presentation slides will be webcast live on the home page of the Company's website, www.viewpointfinancialgroup.com. An audio replay will be available one hour after the conclusion of the call at 1-877-344-7529, Conference #10001720. This replay will be available until February 29, 2012, at 8 a.m., Central Time. The webcast will be archived on the Company's website until February 29, 2012 or until the Company's next quarterly webcast/conference call.
ViewPoint Financial Group, Inc. is the holding company for ViewPoint Bank. ViewPoint Bank operates 25 community bank offices and 10 loan production offices. For more information, please visit www.viewpointbank.com or www.viewpointfinancialgroup.com.
SOURCE ViewPoint Financial Group
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV