NEW ORLEANS, Oct. 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Superior Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE: SPN) today announced that SESI, L.L.C. ("SESI"), a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company, has issued a notice (the "Redemption Notice") to holders of its outstanding 1.50% Senior Exchangeable Notes due 2026 (the "Exchangeable Notes") of SESI's intent to redeem all of the outstanding Exchangeable Notes on December 15, 2011.
Superior Energy Services, Inc. serves the drilling and production-related needs of oil and gas companies worldwide through its brand name rental tools and its integrated well intervention services and tools, supported by an engineering staff who plan and design solutions for customers. Offshore projects are delivered by the Company's fleet of modern marine assets.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Robert Taylor, Chief Financial Officer; Greg Rosenstein, VP of Investor Relations,504-587-7374
SOURCE Superior Energy Services, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV