ANN ARBOR, Mich., Oct. 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Tecumseh Products Company (NASDAQ — TECUA, TECUB), a leading global manufacturer of compressors and related products, announced today that Janice E. Stipp has been named executive vice president and chief financial officer, effective immediately. Stipp has experience with manufacturing companies at the CFO level and as a strategic advisor.
"Stipp's background in finance makes her a great fit for this role," said Jim Connor, Chief Executive Officer. "I am excited to welcome her to our team and look forward to her contributions."
Stipp brings operational, financial and leadership skills to Tecumseh Products. As Chief Financial Officer at various private equity firms since 2007, she was a key member of the senior management team, developing strategic direction and tactical plans. Prior to 2007, Stipp spent over 20 years in the automotive industry in various financial roles.
Stipp has her MBA from Wayne State University and is a Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.About Tecumseh Products Company Tecumseh Products Company is a global manufacturer of hermetically sealed compressors for residential and specialty air conditioning, household refrigerators and freezers, and commercial refrigeration applications, including air conditioning and refrigeration compressors, as well as condensing units, heat pumps and complete refrigeration systems. Press releases and other investor information can be accessed via the Investor Relations section of Tecumseh Products Company's Website at www.tecumseh.com. Contact: Sandy BerryTecumseh Products734-585-9507 Investor.email@example.com SOURCE Tecumseh Products Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV