Brigham Exploration Buyout Prompts Shareholder Claim Investigation By Goldfarb Branham LLP Securities Lawyers
DALLAS, Oct. 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Goldfarb Branham LLP securities lawyers are investigating whether the board of directors of Brigham Exploration Company (NASDAQ: BEXP) violated shareholder protection laws in connection with their efforts to sell the company to Statoil ASA (NYSE: STO) for $36.50 per share. Concerned stockholders should contact Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
"The tender offer may undervalue the company because twelve analysts have target prices higher than the offer price – from $37 to $45 per share," said securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley. "Also, the company has reported significantly increased earnings per share. Our proposed shareholder class action lawsuit seeks to ensure that the company pays fair value and discloses important information to its investors as required by law."
Goldfarb Branham LLP lawyers have significant experience representing shareholders and whistleblowers in securities lawsuits nationwide. El Paso stockholders – or anyone with knowledge about this acquisition – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at email@example.com or 877-583-2855.
Hamilton Lindley Goldfarb Branham LLP2501 N. Harwood, Ste. 1801 Dallas, TX 75201(877) 583-2855 Toll Free Telephone (214) 583-2233 Local Phone Number (214) 583-2234 Fax Number firstname.lastname@example.org www.goldfarbbranham.comSOURCE Goldfarb Branham LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV