El Paso Corporation Buyout Prompts Shareholder Claim Investigation By Goldfarb Branham LLP Securities Lawyers
DALLAS, Oct. 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Goldfarb Branham LLP securities lawyers announce that they are investigating potential shareholder claims against the Board of Directors of El Paso Corporation (NYSE: EP) relating to the proposed acquisition by Kinder Morgan for $26.87 per share in cash and stock. Concerned El Paso investors should contact Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or firstname.lastname@example.org for their rights and remedies.
"The transaction may undervalue El Paso because at least one analyst has set a price target of $28.00 for El Paso stock," securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley said. "Our proposed shareholder class action lawsuit seeks to ensure that the company pays fair value and discloses important information to its investors as required by law."
Goldfarb Branham LLP lawyers have significant experience representing shareholders and whistleblowers in securities lawsuits nationwide. El Paso stockholders – or anyone with knowledge about this acquisition – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at email@example.com or 877-583-2855.
Hamilton Lindley Goldfarb Branham LLP2501 N. Harwood, Ste. 1801 Dallas, TX 75201(877) 583-2855 Toll Free Telephone (214) 583-2233 Local Phone Number (214) 583-2234 Fax Number firstname.lastname@example.org www.goldfarbbranham.comSOURCE Goldfarb Branham LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV