Packaging of America (PKG)
Q3 2011 Earnings Call
October 18, 2011 10:00 am ET
ExecutivesThomas A. Hassfurther - Executive Vice President of Corrugated Products Richard B. West - Chief Financial Officer, Principal Accounting Officer and Senior Vice President Mark W. Kowlzan - Chief Executive Officer and Director Paul T. Stecko - Executive Chairman Analysts George L. Staphos - BofA Merrill Lynch, Research Division Phillip Marriott Steven Chercover - D.A. Davidson & Co., Research Division Anthony Pettinari - Citigroup Inc, Research Division Mark A. Weintraub - Buckingham Research Group, Inc. Mark W. Connelly - Credit Agricole Securities (USA) Inc., Research Division Andrew Feinman - Iridian Asset Management Chip A. Dillon - Vertical Research Partners Inc. Mark Wilde - Deutsche Bank AG, Research Division Phil M. Gresh - JP Morgan Chase & Co, Research Division Presentation Operator
Previous Statements by PKG
» Packaging of America's CEO Discusses Q2 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Packaging of America's CEO Discusses Q1 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Packaging Corporation of America CEO Discusses Q4 and Full Year 2010 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV