Experts Discuss Developments And Direction Of Energy Sector At NYSSA Conference
Sector insiders from ten of the fastest growing global exploration and production companies and innovative clean energy companies will each discuss their company’s prospects at the New York Society of Security Analysts’ The Future of Energy Conference on November 10, 2011.
The agenda also includes a presentation from Colleen Chambers, head of business development – USA from Toronto Stock Exchange & TSX Venture Exchange, on accessing capital in Canada for global energy companies. Bernard J. Picchi, CFA, portfolio manager at Palisade Capital Management, will give an outlook on the energy exploration and production industry.
Attendees will view 30-minute presentations from executives from the following companies:
- Anderson Energy Ltd. (TSX: AXL), a resource-based oil and gas company
- Antrim Energy Inc. (TSX: AEN), a Canadian-based international exploration and production company
- CGX Energy Inc. (OTC: CGXEF), one of the largest offshore oil and gas license holders in South America
- Condor Petroleum Inc. (TSX: CPI), a junior exploration and production company
- Evolution Petroleum Corporation (AMEX: EPM), a petroleum company engaged primarily in the acquisition, exploitation and development of properties
- Greenfields Petroleum Corporation (TSX-V: GNF.S), focused on development of proven hydrocarbons
- GreenHunter Water (AMEX: GRH), a diversified renewable energy company
- Ivanhoe Energy (NASDAQ: IVAN), an independent, international heavy-oil development and production company
- Petrobras (NYSE: PBR/PBR.A), the largest energy company in Brazil
- WesternZagros Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: WZR), an international natural resources company
The full-day conference will be held on November 10, 2011 from 8:30 a.m.–4:40 p.m. at NYSSA Conference Center, 1540 Broadway, Suite 1010, New York, NY 10036.For more information on the conference, please visit: www.nyssa.org/energy. There is no charge for press with credentials. About NYSSA The New York Society of Security Analysts (NYSSA) is a leading forum for the investment community. NYSSA’s mission is to promote best practices and the highest professional and ethical standards in the industry. With 10,000 members, NYSSA is the largest of the 135 societies worldwide that make up CFA Institute, which has over 105,000 members. For more information about NYSSA, please visit http://www.nyssa.org. Follow NYSSA on Facebook, Twitter and Finance Professionals’ Post.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV