Sector insiders from ten of the fastest growing global exploration and production companies and innovative clean energy companies will each discuss their company’s prospects at the New York Society of Security Analysts’ The Future of Energy Conference on November 10, 2011.
The agenda also includes a presentation from Colleen Chambers, head of business development – USA from Toronto Stock Exchange & TSX Venture Exchange, on accessing capital in Canada for global energy companies. Bernard J. Picchi, CFA, portfolio manager at Palisade Capital Management, will give an outlook on the energy exploration and production industry.
Attendees will view 30-minute presentations from executives from the following companies:
- Anderson Energy Ltd. (TSX: AXL), a resource-based oil and gas company
- Antrim Energy Inc. (TSX: AEN), a Canadian-based international exploration and production company
- CGX Energy Inc. (OTC: CGXEF), one of the largest offshore oil and gas license holders in South America
- Condor Petroleum Inc. (TSX: CPI), a junior exploration and production company
- Evolution Petroleum Corporation (AMEX: EPM), a petroleum company engaged primarily in the acquisition, exploitation and development of properties
- Greenfields Petroleum Corporation (TSX-V: GNF.S), focused on development of proven hydrocarbons
- GreenHunter Water (AMEX: GRH), a diversified renewable energy company
- Ivanhoe Energy (NASDAQ: IVAN), an independent, international heavy-oil development and production company
- Petrobras (NYSE: PBR/PBR.A), the largest energy company in Brazil
- WesternZagros Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: WZR), an international natural resources company
The full-day conference will be held on November 10, 2011 from 8:30 a.m.–4:40 p.m. at NYSSA Conference Center, 1540 Broadway, Suite 1010, New York, NY 10036.For more information on the conference, please visit: www.nyssa.org/energy. There is no charge for press with credentials. About NYSSA The New York Society of Security Analysts (NYSSA) is a leading forum for the investment community. NYSSA’s mission is to promote best practices and the highest professional and ethical standards in the industry. With 10,000 members, NYSSA is the largest of the 135 societies worldwide that make up CFA Institute, which has over 105,000 members. For more information about NYSSA, please visit http://www.nyssa.org. Follow NYSSA on Facebook, Twitter and Finance Professionals’ Post.