BALTIMORE, Oct. 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Ohio-based AdCare Health Systems, Inc. (NYSE Amex: ADK) has selected Remedi SeniorCare®, one of the nation's largest institutional pharmacy companies, to provide comprehensive pharmacy and consulting services for AdCare's facilities that deliver long-term care to approximately 443 residents in the Ohio region.
Remedi pharmacy services will include pharmacist consulting, daily medication and supply delivery, cost management and billing support, along with 24/7 clinical support for AdCare's skilled nursing and assisted living facilities. These services will be delivered by Remedi's pharmacy in Covington, Ohio, and beginning next year, will include Remedi's industry-leading Paxit™ med-pass solution.
Paxit med-pass helps long-term care organizations increase accuracy, save time, decrease cost and medication waste, and ultimately help improve care for residents. Its automated, centralized dispensing technology replaces the traditional "bingo card" method that requires time-consuming and often frustrating manual dispensing by nurses. Paxit delivers a 24-hour unit-dose cycle of medications contained in a secure, easy to open bag labeled with instructions and medication information.
AdCare will also have access to Remedi's on-line portal, My Remedi®, which features:
- Real-time information for operational, clinical and financial data that enables effective decision making in all areas of facility operations;
- RapidResponse®, 24/7/365 access to expert consultant pharmacists who provide hands-on support with medication regimen;
- Reviews and solutions for improving clinical outcomes;
- Flexible, multiple daily delivery schedules;
- New admission/stat order deliveries;
- Nurse account managers who provide facility training and clinical consultation;
- 24/7 customer service;
- Survey, compliance and audit assistance; and,
- Billing representatives to work closely with facility business offices to ensure proper census management and accurate billing.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV