Zhone Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZHNE), a global leader in FTTx network access solutions, today announced the launch of its brand new Zhone EZ FiberService™ offering from its Global Service and Support (GSS) team. Operators worldwide require ongoing support for deployments and upgrades, which translates into professional services including program and project management and network design.
Given the global market conditions and the customized needs of each service provider, combined with the complexity of fiber connectivity, Zhone is offering its customers the guidance and support they need to deploy successful fiber-to-the-x (FTTx) solutions in a timely and cost-effective manner. The new Zhone EZ FiberService, part of Zhone EZ Service™ portfolio, focuses on Fiber network installation and service provisioning for operators.
Zhone EZ Service is designed to seamlessly integrate with all product lines and address all Zhone customers, with services including:
- Engineering, furnishing and installation (EFI) service (site engineering, installation, configuration, provisioning, test and turn-up)
- Network deployment services (assist customers in roll-out, management and maintenance of network, project management, network design, engineering and integration, as well as network upgrades)
- Network maintenance (network performance analysis, troubleshooting multi-vendor interoperations)
“Zhone’s extensive experience with deployments of all sizes makes the company a leading choice for fiber networks around the globe,” noted Steve Dick, vice president of global service and support at Zhone. “Besides our technology leadership and expertise, our customers choose Zhone for our comprehensive service and support, which is a critical differentiator in relating as a partner, versus just a vendor. Zhone EZ Service, our umbrella service program, is ideal for these service providers as it provides them with ease of installation, deployment and provisioning of initial service. As an example, Zhone EZ FiberService will provide turn-key installation and support for our FTTx network deployment and provisioning for our global customer base.”Under the umbrella offering of EZ Service, Zhone’s EZ FiberService is focused on fiber networks and FTTx opportunities with a streamlined seven-step program (all or some steps may be amended to fit the needs of customers with limitations and exceptions):
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV