ATLANTA, Oct. 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Concurrent (NASDAQ: CCUR), a global leader in video and media data solutions, will announce its fiscal 2012 first quarter financial results on Tuesday, November 1, 2011, immediately following the closing of regular stock market trading hours. Concurrent management will host a conference call that same day at 4:30 p.m. ET to review the results.
To participate on the conference call, please dial 1-877-777-1968, Password: 111101.
The conference call will be available to interested parties through a live audio Internet broadcast at www.ccur.com under the "Investors" section. For those who are unable to listen to the live broadcast, the call will be available and archived on the company's Web site.About Concurrent Concurrent (NASDAQ: CCUR) is a global leader in multi-screen video delivery, media data management, and monetization. Built on a solid foundation of Emmy Award-winning technology, Concurrent's solutions provide consumers with ubiquitous access to content on any screen and provide media stakeholders with a holistic view of the consumer video experience. Concurrent supplies customers across the entire media ecosystem (cable, telecommunications, wireless, web, advertising, and content supplier industries) with enterprise-level CDN technology, multi-screen video delivery, monetization, media data collection and logistics solutions. Concurrent's video solutions are built upon a rich heritage of high-performance real-time technology, which also powers solutions for the defense, aerospace, automotive and financial industries. Concurrent has offices in North America, Europe and Asia. Visit www.ccur.com for further information and follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/Concurrent_CCUR. SOURCE Concurrent
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV