LIN TV Corp. (“LIN Media”; NYSE: TVL), a local multimedia company, will report its third quarter 2011 earnings results before the market opens on November 3, 2011. The Company will host a conference call to discuss the earnings release that morning at 9:00 a.m. (ET).
The conference call-in number is 1-888-221-9542 for U.S. callers and 1-913-312-1430 for international callers. The call-in pass code is 6524741. Callers who intend to participate in the call should call in 10 minutes before the start of the call to ensure access. A replay of the call will be available through November 17, 2011 by dialing 1-888-203-1112 and entering the same pass code as above. The conference call will also be webcast simultaneously from LIN Media's web site, www.linmedia.com, and can be accessed there through a link on the home page (under Latest LIN Media News) or on the Investor Relations page (under Events).
About LIN Media
LIN Media, along with its subsidiaries, is a local multimedia company that owns, operates or services 32 network-affiliated broadcast television stations, interactive television station and niche web sites, and mobile platforms in 17 U.S. markets. LIN Media's online advertising business, RMM, leverages unique technology, new product innovation and customized interactive and mobile advertising solutions to deliver measurable results to local, regional and national clients.LIN TV Corp. is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “TVL”. Financial information about the company is available at www.linmedia.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV