Curis, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRIS), a drug development company seeking to develop next generation targeted small molecule drug candidates for cancer treatment, today announced that the Company will be presenting at the 10 th Annual BIO Investor Forum at 4:30 p.m. PDT (7:30 EDT) on Tuesday, October 25, 2011, in San Francisco, CA.
Dan Passeri, President and Chief Executive Officer, will provide an overview of Curis’ proprietary drug candidates including CUDC-101, a first-in-class EGFR/Her2/HDAC inhibitor, and CUDC-907, a dual PI3 kinase and HDAC inhibitor. Mr. Passeri will also discuss the status of Curis’ partnered programs including lead molecule vismodegib (GDC-0449, RG3616), an orally-administered small molecule Hedgehog pathway inhibitor that is being developed by Curis’ collaborator Genentech, and Debio 0932, an HSP90 inhibitor that is under development by Curis’ licensee Debiopharm. Mr. Passeri will also discuss other corporate activities.
There will be a corresponding webcast of the presentation, which can be accessed by visiting:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV