Curis, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRIS), a drug development company seeking to develop next generation targeted small molecule drug candidates for cancer treatment, today announced that the Company will be presenting at the 10 th Annual BIO Investor Forum at 4:30 p.m. PDT (7:30 EDT) on Tuesday, October 25, 2011, in San Francisco, CA.
Dan Passeri, President and Chief Executive Officer, will provide an overview of Curis’ proprietary drug candidates including CUDC-101, a first-in-class EGFR/Her2/HDAC inhibitor, and CUDC-907, a dual PI3 kinase and HDAC inhibitor. Mr. Passeri will also discuss the status of Curis’ partnered programs including lead molecule vismodegib (GDC-0449, RG3616), an orally-administered small molecule Hedgehog pathway inhibitor that is being developed by Curis’ collaborator Genentech, and Debio 0932, an HSP90 inhibitor that is under development by Curis’ licensee Debiopharm. Mr. Passeri will also discuss other corporate activities.
There will be a corresponding webcast of the presentation, which can be accessed by visiting:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV