NEWPORT BEACH, Calif., Oct. 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Collectors Universe, Inc. (NASDAQ: CLCT), a leading provider of value-added authentication and grading services to dealers and collectors of high-value collectibles, today announced that it has adopted a Dividend Reinvestment and Direct Stock Purchase Plan (the "Plan"). The Plan enables stockholders to purchase additional shares of our common stock, without having to pay any brokerage commissions or service charges, by either or both of the following methods:
- Dividend Reinvestment. Authorizing the automatic reinvestment of some or all of the cash dividends paid on their existing shares to purchase additional shares of our common stock; or
- Optional Share Purchases. Paying cash into the Plan to make optional purchases of additional shares of our common stock.
The Plan will be administered by Broadridge Corporate Issuer Solutions, Inc. ("Broadridge") and all purchases of shares under the Plan on behalf and for the account of participating stockholders will be made by Broadridge in the manner and at the times set forth in the prospectus for the Plan (the "Plan prospectus"). Copies of the Plan prospectus and information concerning the Plan, including how to enroll, may be obtained by contacting Broadridge at 1717 Arch Street, Suite 1300, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19103; telephone: (877) 830-4936, Facsimile: (215) 553-5402 or via e-mail at: email@example.com.
A registration statement on Form S-3 covering the offer and sale by the Company of shares of common stock under the Plan has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission and has become effective under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended.
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any of the Company's securities. The offer is being made solely by means of the Plan prospectus, which forms a part of the Registration Statement.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV