- An increase in employment of 71,000 jobs
- Federal government revenues rise by $4.30 billion
- Provincial BC government revenues rise by $5.52 billion
- Consumer spending increase of $9 billion
- Production revenues in excess of $11 billion
- An increase in Real GDP of $11 billion
- Residential investment expenditure increase of $786 million
- Non-residential construction investment increases of $1.03 billion
- Investment in machinery and equipment (by others) to increase by $1.38 billion
- The population of BC to rise by 5,400
Taseko's New Prosperity Mine Would Increase Real GDP By $11 Billion, Add 71,000 Jobs Over 20 Years, New Study Reveals
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.