On Tuesday, October 25, 2011 at 8:30 a.m. (ET), Coach, Inc. (NYSE: COH) will hold a conference call to discuss the company’s first fiscal quarter results and strategic initiatives, which will be reported via press release earlier that morning. Lew Frankfort, Coach’s Chairman and CEO, will chair the call beginning at 8:30 a.m. Joining Mr. Frankfort will be Jane Nielsen, EVP and CFO, Mike Tucci, President, North American Retail, and Andrea Shaw Resnick, SVP, Investor Relations & Corporate Communications.
To listen to the call, please dial: 1-888-405-2080 and request the Coach earnings call led by Andrea Shaw Resnick. To listen to the live audio webcast, go to www.coach.com/investors on the Internet. A telephone replay will be available for five business days beginning at 12:00 noon on October 25. To access the replay, please call 1-866-352-7723.
Coach, with headquarters in New York, is a leading American marketer of fine accessories and gifts for women and men, including handbags, women’s and men’s small leathergoods, business cases, weekend and travel accessories, footwear, watches, outerwear, scarves, sunwear, fragrance, jewelry and related accessories. Coach is sold worldwide through Coach stores, select department stores and specialty stores, and through Coach’s website at www.coach.com . Coach’s shares are traded on The New York Stock Exchange under the symbol COH.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV