Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Investigates AgFeed Industries, Inc.
Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of the securities of AgFeed Industries, Inc. (“Agfeed” or the “Company”) (NASDAQGS: FEED), concerning whether the company and certain of its officers and directors have violated federal securities laws.
On August 2, 2011, AgFeed announced financial results for the second quarter of the fiscal year 2011 that showed the company was performing well below expectations. According to the company’s press release, AgFeed incurred a $17 million net loss. Then, on September 29, 2011, AgFeed, announced that it has established a special committee to investigate the accounting relating to certain of the Company’s Chinese farm assets acquired during 2007 and 2008 used in its hog production business; and the validity and collectability of the Company’s accounts receivables relating to its animal nutrition business in China.
If you are aware of any facts relating to this investigation, or purchased shares of AgFeed, you can assist this investigation by contacting either Peretz Bronstein or Eitan Kimelman of Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC at 212-697-6484 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Those who inquire by e-mail are encouraged to include their mailing address and telephone number.
Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is a corporate litigation boutique.
Our primary expertise is the aggressive pursuit of litigation claims on
behalf of our clients. In addition to representing institutions and
other investor plaintiffs in class action security litigation, the
firm’s expertise includes general corporate work, private securities
offerings, and securities arbitration.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV