The wholesale industry closed the day down 2.1%. SMF Energy Corporation (FUEL) and Ituran Location and Control (ITRN) were all winners today within the wholesale industry with Tessco Technologies (TESS) being today's featured wholesale winner. Tessco Technologies rose 40 cents (2.9%) to $14.35 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 117,075 shares of Tessco Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 71,700 shares. TESSCO Technologies Incorporated provides products and value chain solutions to support the construction, operation, and use of mobility and data wireless systems primarily in the United States. Tessco Technologies has a market cap of $105.4 million and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.7, above the average wholesale industry P/E ratio of 8.6 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 12.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Tessco as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, revenue growth, notable return on equity and attractive valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow.
- You can view the full Tessco Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about TESS
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV