The consumer non-durables industry closed the day down 2.3%. Tandy Brands Accessories (TBAC), CCA Industries Inc (CAW), Acme United Corporation (ACU), and Superior Uniform Group (SGC) were all winners today within the consumer non-durables industry with Orient Paper Inc (ONP) being today's featured consumer non-durables winner. Orient Paper Inc rose 3 cents (1.2%) to $2.45 on light volume. Throughout the day, 16,100 shares of Orient Paper Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 55,100 shares. Orient Paper, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the production and distribution of paper and paper products in the People's Republic of China. Orient Paper Inc has a market cap of $44.8 million and is part of the consumer goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 2.5, equal to the average consumer non-durables industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 61.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Orient as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, attractive valuation levels and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including weak operating cash flow, poor profit margins and a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full Orient Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about ONP
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV