The insurance industry closed the day down 2.9%. Affirmative Insurance Holdings Inc (AFFM) and PMI Group Inc (PMI) were all winners today within the insurance industry with Investors Title Company (ITIC) being today's featured insurance winner. Investors Title Company rose 22 cents (0.6%) to $35.65 on light volume. Throughout the day, 700 shares of Investors Title Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,500 shares. Investors Title Company, through its subsidiaries, provides title insurance, as well as tax-deferred real property exchange services in the United States. Investors Title Company has a market cap of $75.7 million and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 12.4, equal to the average insurance industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 16.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Investors Title as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income.
- You can view the full Investors Title Ratings Report.
- Use our insurance section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about ITIC
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV