The automotive industry closed the day down 2.9%. Cycle Country Accessories Corporation (ATC) were all winners today within the automotive industry with Chicago Rivet & Machine (CVR) being today's featured automotive winner. Chicago Rivet & Machine rose 12 cents (0.7%) to $16.92 on light volume. Throughout the day, 750 shares of Chicago Rivet & Machine exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,900 shares. Chicago Rivet & Machine Co. operates in the fastener industry in North America. It operates in two segments, Fasteners and Assembly Equipment. The Fasteners segment involves in the manufacture and sale of rivets, cold-formed fasteners and parts, and screw machine products. Chicago Rivet & Machine has a market cap of $16.6 million and is part of the consumer goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 19.3, equal to the average automotive industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 3.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Chicago Rivet & Machine as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins.
- You can view the full Chicago Rivet & Machine Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about CVR
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV