Chicago Rivet & Machine Co. (CVR): Today's Featured Automotive Winner
The automotive industry closed the day down 2.9%. Cycle Country Accessories Corporation (ATC) were all winners today within the automotive industry with Chicago Rivet & Machine (CVR) being today's featured automotive winner. Chicago Rivet & Machine rose 12 cents (0.7%) to $16.92 on light volume. Throughout the day, 750 shares of Chicago Rivet & Machine exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,900 shares. Chicago Rivet & Machine Co. operates in the fastener industry in North America. It operates in two segments, Fasteners and Assembly Equipment. The Fasteners segment involves in the manufacture and sale of rivets, cold-formed fasteners and parts, and screw machine products. Chicago Rivet & Machine has a market cap of $16.6 million and is part of the consumer goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 19.3, equal to the average automotive industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 3.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Chicago Rivet & Machine as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins.
- You can view the full Chicago Rivet & Machine Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV