China Advanced Construction Materials Group (CADC): Today's Featured Materials & Construction Winner
The materials & construction industry closed the day down 3.1%. China Infrastructure Investment Corporation (CIIC), Goldfield (GV), Integrated Electrical Services Inc (IESC), and PGT Inc (PGTI) were all winners today within the materials & construction industry with China Advanced Construction Materials Group (CADC) being today's featured materials & construction winner. China Advanced Construction Materials Group rose 4 cents (2.4%) to $1.69 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,850 shares of China Advanced Construction Materials Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 78,500 shares. China Advanced Construction Materials Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, produces and supplies ready mix concrete materials and related technical services for large scale, high-speed rail, and other complex infrastructure projects primarily in the People's Republic of China. China Advanced Construction Materials Group has a market cap of $28.5 million and is part of the industrial goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 4.6, above the average materials & construction industry P/E ratio of 1.7 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 29.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates China Advanced Construction Materials Group as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and notable return on equity. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including unimpressive growth in net income, poor profit margins and a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full China Advanced Construction Materials Group Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV