Pharmaceutical Product Development Reaches New 52-Week High (PPDI)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Pharmaceutical Product Development (Nasdaq:PPDI) hit a new 52-week high Monday as it is currently trading at $33.12, above its previous 52-week high of $33.09 with 3.3 million shares traded as of four p.m. ET. Average volume has been 2.9 million shares over the past 30 days. Pharmaceutical Product Development has a market cap of $3.7 billion and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. Shares are up 21.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Pharmaceutical Product Development, Inc., a contract research organization, provides drug discovery, development, and lifecycle management services. It operates in two segments, Clinical Development Services and Laboratory Services. The company has a P/E ratio of 51.5, above the average health services industry P/E ratio of 22.5 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your PPDI trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV