The Associated Press
Among the earnings projection stories for Monday, Oct. 17, from AP Business News:
â¿¿ Solar company Canadian Solar Inc. said that as a result of weak selling prices, it expects its third-quarter margins to be lower than previously expected.
â¿¿ Energy, mining and construction company MDU Resources Group Inc. issued third-quarter and full-year profit predictions below Wall Street expectations.â¿¿ Financial technology firm Investment Technology Group Inc. expects its third-quarter earnings will come in above Wall Street's expectations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV