Significant transactions and events of the period
On August 16, 2011, Edenred sold its Australian subsidiary Davidson Trahaire, a human resources consultancy specialized in employee assistance programs and other corporate psychology services. The business, which does not generate any issue volume, contributed €18 million to consolidated revenue in 2010.
The disposal was carried out as part of the strategic review of Edenred's non-core businesses, and followed on from the Q2 2011 sale of the Group's 45% interest in US-based WorkPlace Benefits, which is also specialized in employee assistance programs, and of its corporate concierge and personal assistance operations in France.INVESTOR CALENDAR Investor Day, November 29, 2011 in London Fourth quarter revenue announcement on January 17, 2012 - Edenred , which invented the Ticket Restaurant® meal voucher and is the world leader in prepaid corporate services, designs and delivers solutions that make employees' lives easier and improve the efficiency of organizations. By ensuring that allocated funds are used as intended, these solutions enable companies to more effectively manage their: - Employee benefits (Ticket Restaurant ® , Ticket Alimentación, Ticket CESU, Childcare Vouchers, etc.). - Expense management process (Ticket Car, Ticket Cleanway, etc.) - Incentive and rewards programs (Ticket Compliments, Ticket Kadéos, etc.). The Group also supports public institutions in managing their social programs . Listed on the NYSE Euronext Paris stock exchange, Edenred operates in 40 countries, with 6,000 employees, nearly 530,000 companies and public sector clients, 1.2 million affiliated merchants and 34.5 million beneficiaries. In 2010, total issue volume amounted to €13.9 billion, of which 55% was generated in emerging markets. Ticket Restaurant® and all other tradenames of Edenred products and services are registered trademarks of Edenred SA.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV