PARIS, October 17, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
• Issue volume for the first nine months up 9.7%, including a 9.1% increase in the third quarter
- Strong momentum in Latin America
- Modest increase in Europe• Revenue for the first nine months up 10.3%, led by an 11.3% gain in the third quarter - Strong rise in operating revenue, in line with issue volume growth - Sharply higher financial revenue • Annual targets confirmed: - 6% to 14% like-for-like growth in issue volume - EBIT of €340 million to €360 million (All growth rates are on a like-for-like basis)
2010 (9 months) (in EUR millions) 2011 (9 months) % change (reported) (L/L) Issue volume 9,843 10,844 10.2% 9.7% Operating revenue 629 678 7.8% 9.6% Financial revenue 58 68 18.2% 17.9% Total revenue 687 746 8.6% 10.3%ISSUE VOLUME FOR THE FIRST NINE MONTHS UP 9.7% LIKE-FOR-LIKE Issue volume for the first nine months of 2011 amounted to €10,844 million, up 9.7% like-for-like. The reported increase was 10.2%, reflecting the 0.8% positive effect of changes in consolidation scope and the 0.3% negative currency effect for the period. - Issue volume by region
9 months (in EUR millions) Q1 2011 Q2 2011 Q3 2011 2011 Europe 1,807 1,848 1,624 5,280 Latin America 1,628 1,742 1,836 5,206 Rest of the world 119 120 120 359 TOTAL 3,554 3,710 3,580 10,844- Issue volume growth by region
9 months Like-for-like issue volume growth Q1 2011 Q2 2011 Q3 2011 2011 Europe -0.3% +1.4% -1.3% 0.0% Latin America +20.5% +21.5% +19.4% +20.5% Rest of the world +23.1% +17.1% +23.8% +21.2% TOTAL +9.0% +10.9% +9.1% +9.7%Like-for-like issue volume growth remained strong in the third quarter, reflecting:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV